Status of Items (listings)
Tutorials and tips
Last Post by adrianolmedo 3 years ago
The publications in Osclass they have the following statuses:
- Premium: In the sql table 'oc_t_item' the value of field 'b_premium' appears by default in 0 (false). The listings premium (true) enjoy position priority in search results.
- Active / Inactive: In the sql table 'oc_t_item' the value of field 'b_active' appears by default in 0 (false), the item is inactive. When an item is inactive, show a message, warning the owner that its publication has not yet been validated. An item inactive is not showing at the public (error 404). FACT: With the official payment plugin, an item active it is considered a paid item.
- Enabled / Disabled: In the sql table 'oc_t_item' the value of field 'b_enabled' appears by default in 1 (true), the item is enabled. An item not enabled it is considerate blocked but show message warning the owner that still has not been enabled the publication. An item blocked is not showing at the public (error 404) and disappears of Listings section (the owner can not do anything, neither edit, nor erase).
- Spam / Not Spam: In the sql table 'oc_t_item' the value of field 'b_spam' appears by default in 0 (false). Only one publication for administration purposes is marked as spam. The public or the owner of the publication can not detect a publication marked as spam.
- Expired / Not expired: An expired publication is not taken into account like active status, even if it has the value of the 'b_active' field in 1 (true). It also does not show the owner and at the public that has expired, only in administration.
Posted : 22/01/2020 11:34 pm