Reassign listing ownership
When building my directory at locally-grown.org, I preloaded it by importing the USDA Farmer's Market database, and cherry picked a handful of local farms and markets to load by hand myself. Of course I can modify all listings from the admin dashboard, but what if a business owner wants to take ownership of his listing? Is there an easy way for me to make another registered user the admin of his own listing?
Edit: I did find a way to get it done using phpMyAdmin by:
1) Record the user's ID number,
2) Search for s_title of the listing in item_description table,
3) Record the fk_i_item_id in the item_description table,
4) Search item table for that same number as pk_i_id,
5) Modify the fk_i_user_id of that entry to match the user's ID.
Just wish there was a simpler way in the dashboard.
Possible by creating a plugin.